If you’re an outdoorsy person, hiking is definitely a good fit for you. I love the outdoors, and hiking is my way to enjoy nature while getting fit.
Ready to get out and about?
Here are a few good reasons to put on your hiking shoes (or boots!):
- In addition to burning calories, hiking will help you stay limber and strong.
- Depending on the difficulty of the hike, you won’t need much more than walking shoes and water.
- Getting out in nature, without distractions, is a great way to make it a family bonding affair.
- You can make a hike as challenging as you’d like. Charge up a hill or take your time.
- Find your Zen. Find peace and quiet in the outdoors. Relax in the breeze and the beautiful views.
So strap up your hiking boots and get that body moving!